Questions You Should Ask in Choosing an EB-1 Law Firm
- What is the firm’s experience with EB-1 cases?
- How many EB-1 cases has the firm gotten approved within the past year?
- What is the percentage approval rate of the firm on EB-1 cases?
- Does the firm have a website devoted to EB-1 issues?
- How many individuals in the firm focus most or all their time on EB-1 cases?
- How does the firm assist in preparing the application?
- What is the role of the lawyer in preparing my application?
- Have members of the firm published articles on EB-1?
- Have members of the firm been invited to make presentations about EB-1 at universities, hospitals, and research institutions and organizations?
- How many institutions refer EB-1 cases to your law firm?
- Are members of the firm regularly invited to present at immigration conferences about EB-1?
- Are members of the firm on national committees that influence policy on EB-1 cases?
- Does the firm file multiple petitions without additional legal fees?
- Does the firm provide 24 hour or less response time to emails?